Breaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 547 calories, 35g fat (19g saturated fat), 192mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
"nice flavors and easy to make"
"Sauce was kind of gross."
"Luscious! Great sauce! I used Panko crumbs instead of seasoned bread crumbs and it came together wonderfully.Thanx!"
"Yummy, the sauce is perfect with the pork.high ratings from my family."