Chive and onion cream cheese makes a delicious sauce for baked pork chops.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Pork Chops in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p184
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review