- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
"nice flavors and easy to make"
"Sauce was kind of gross."
"Instead of placing in baking dish, I used a cooling rack inside a baking sheet so chops where not soggy on bottom. great sauce!"
"Luscious! Great sauce! I used Panko crumbs instead of seasoned bread crumbs and it came together wonderfully.Thanx!"
"Yummy, the sauce is perfect with the pork.high ratings from my family."