Breaded Pork Chops for Two Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a small shallow bowl, combine egg and barbecue sauce. In another small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, lemon-pepper and salt. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 327 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 193mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops for Two
"I've made this many times over the past decades. This was one of the first recipes I made as a teen and it still pleases the crowd. Easy and delicious. (I add extra spices to suit my palette)."
"tasted good; would make it again"
"My family just loves this recipe everyone cleaned their plate...It's our new favorite"
"OR would be the key word in those directions!!"
"after 1 hour, there won't be any juices to run."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.