Breaded Pork Chops for Two Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a small shallow bowl, combine egg and barbecue sauce. In another small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, lemon-pepper and salt. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 327 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 193 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops for Two
"tasted good; would make it again"
"My family just loves this recipe everyone cleaned their plate...It's our new favorite"
"OR would be the key word in those directions!!"
"after 1 hour, there won't be any juices to run."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.