Breaded Pork Chops for Two Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a small shallow bowl, combine egg and barbecue sauce. In another small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, lemon-pepper and salt. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 327 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 193mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops for Two
"I've made this many times over the past decades. This was one of the first recipes I made as a teen and it still pleases the crowd. Easy and delicious. (I add extra spices to suit my palette)."
"tasted good; would make it again"
"My family just loves this recipe everyone cleaned their plate...It's our new favorite"
"OR would be the key word in those directions!!"
"after 1 hour, there won't be any juices to run."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.