I came up with this recipe to serve something a little different for just my husband and me. We love the combination of barbecue sauce, lemon-pepper seasoning and Parmesan cheese on these moist pork chops.—Sally Fausch, Dunnellon, Florida
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a small shallow bowl, combine egg and barbecue sauce. In another small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, lemon-pepper and salt. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Pork Chops in Taste of Home February/March 1999, p10
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review