Breaded Pork Chops for Two Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a small shallow bowl, combine egg and barbecue sauce. In another small shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, lemon-pepper and salt. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops for Two(4)
Sort By :
tasted good; would make it again
My family just loves this recipe everyone cleaned their plate...It's our new favorite
OR would be the key word in those directions!!
after 1 hour, there won't be any juices to run.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >