- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese. Place dressing in another shallow dish. Dip pork chops in dressing, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Pork Chops(24)
Sort By :
Very good and moist. Had to bake in oven for 55 minutes to reach 160 degrees. Big change that made a difference in crispiness. Used crushed Club crackers instead of bread crumbs. Larger pieces less mush...more crisp. Very good recipe and I will make again.
This is so delicious. I did not have any parmesan cheese, but I used Italian-seasoned bread
crumbs, which had the cheese in it. These were fantastic, but, next time, I think I will raise
the temperature to 425 because the breading was not crispy enough-kind of gummy. This
recipe, though, is a definite keeper. YUM!!!!!
oops. reviewed the wrong recipe, trying the pork chops tonite! The review was for a cauliflower soup.
amazing soup. I use vegetable broth so I can serve it to my vegetarian family members when they visit. Always a hit.
Yummy! This was a great recipe, super easy and very tasty! I baked it a little longer than they said to so the coating was nice and crispy.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >