Breaded Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 300 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Breaded Italian Pork Chops
"I fixed these delicious pork chops recently and they were a hit. We loved the flavor that the salad dressing and crumbs gave these chops. We will definitely have these again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"My husband & I loved these except I will use boneless, less fattier pork chops next time. Great taste though! :o)"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.