Breaded Italian Pork Chops
Italian salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs add a hint of Italian flavor to these nicely coated pork chops. Writes Joan Lockwood from San Jose, California, “These chops are so quick and simple to prepare…and everyone loves them!”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate
- shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing
- and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for
- 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 300 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.