- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Italian Pork Chops
Sort By :
"I fixed these delicious pork chops recently and they were a hit. We loved the flavor that the salad dressing and crumbs gave these chops. We will definitely have these again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"My husband & I loved these except I will use boneless, less fattier pork chops next time. Great taste though! :o)"