Italian salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs add a hint of Italian flavor to these nicely coated pork chops. Writes Joan Lockwood from San Jose, California, “These chops are so quick and simple to prepare…and everyone loves them!”
Recommended: 23 Favorite Italian Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Italian Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p53
Reviews forBreaded Italian Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2009
"My husband & I loved these except I will use boneless, less fattier pork chops next time. Great taste though! :o)"