Italian salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs add a hint of Italian flavor to these nicely coated pork chops. Writes Joan Lockwood from San Jose, California, “These chops are so quick and simple to prepare…and everyone loves them!”
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Italian Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p53
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Italian Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review