Breaded Flounder Fillets Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 flounder fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, salt, paprika and pepper. In another shallow bowl, beat egg whites and milk. Coat fish with cornmeal mixture, then dip into egg white mixture. Coat fish again in cornmeal mixture.
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, arrange fish in a single layer. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Breaded Flounder Fillets(3)
Sort By :
I thought this was awful! The consistency of the "breading" on the fish was just odd and I think the recipe calls for too much paprika. I will NOT make this one again!
i normally saute the flounder in veg oil but tried this in an iron skillet and thought it was pretty good.
Definitely didn't suit my taste. I ended up scraping off the breading to finish my meal.
More Recipe Collections
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >