- Grill buns, cut side down, over medium heat for 30-60 seconds or
- until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the lettuce, carrots and onion if
- desired; set aside. In another small bowl, combine the sauce
- ingredients; spread over bun bottoms. Top with halibut and vegetable
- mixture; replace bun tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 337 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 356 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 41 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.