Breaded Chicken with Orange Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Hot cooked rice
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in milk, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add orange juice and remaining Italian seasoning to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until sauce is reduced to about 1/4 cup. Serve with chicken and rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Breaded Chicken with Orange Sauce(3)
Sort By :
Quick and Easy, a perfect late night meal. Yum!
very good! just the perfect amount of orange flavor to not overpower the chicken. I will definitely make this again!
Very tasty and quick! Another recipe where I can use our oranges from our orange trees.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >