- crumb mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on all sides. Transfer to
- a 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- or until juices run clear. Meanwhile, add broth and sherry or
- additional broth to the skillet; stir to loosen browned bits.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into broth
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve over chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 578 calories, 29 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 238 mg cholesterol, 1,517 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 41 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now