“My daughter, Chelsea, and her friend Becca created and cooked this dish for my husband and me. It was an impressive surprise and a real treat,” says Jodi Harre from Nashville, Illinois. It makes a hearty lunch when you need it, fast.
- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine lemon and lime juices; set aside. Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter until chicken is no longer pink, turning and sprinkling occasionally with juice mixture.
- Drain noodles; toss with garlic salt, garlic powder and remaining butter until butter is melted. Serve with chicken tenders. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Chicken Tenders with Noodles in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p26
Reviews for Breaded Chicken Tenders with Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review