- In a large skillet, cook patties in remaining butter for 3 minutes on
- each side or until golden brown. Serve on rolls with lettuce and
- tomato if desired.
- Uncooked patties may be frozen for up to 3 months.
- To prepare frozen patties: Cook in butter for 5-6 minutes on each
- side or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 636 calories, 56 g fat (33 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 1,546 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.