Breaded Chicken Breasts
A friend and I created this recipe, and it's been a hit with my family ever since. We love the chicken's light lemon flavor and the moist breading.—Karin Bailey, Golden, Colorado
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Dash paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese,
- parsley, salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the butter, lemon
- juice and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in
- Roll-up chicken jelly-roll style; place seam side down in a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter
- mixture; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until juices run
- clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 299 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 694 mg sodium,