Breaded Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- 2. Roll-up chicken jelly-roll style; place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture; sprinkle with paprika.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 299 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 694 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.