Breaded Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Dash paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- Roll-up chicken jelly-roll style; place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Breaded Chicken Breasts(10)
Sort By :
I made this for my husbands birthday dinner. It is was excellent! It had lots of flavor and was simple to make. I will be adding it to my recipe box. I will definitely be making this again! Yum!
We had this for dinner & it is delicious!! Will definitely make again. Quick & easy!
Nice and moist. However, I realized after I cooked them, I'd forgotten the paprika! Also, next time, I would use less lemon juice; just a bit too tangy for our taste.
This was tasty but mine didn't turn out as crispy as I would have liked. The lemon juice added a nice flavor.
It was delicious, except it was a little too salty. I think it was because I used salted butter. I think next time I will use unsalted butter and see how it turns out. I will be making it again. It was juicy and flavorful