- doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°;
- medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10 minutes
- before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute onions and garlic in butter
- until tender. Stir in flour and rosemary until blended; gradually
- add cream and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes
- or until thickened. Stir in lemon juice. Serve with beef. Yield: 10
- servings (2-1/2 cups sauce).
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.