Breaded Baked Tilapia Recipe
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and oregano. Coat fillets in crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Breaded Baked Tilapia(25)
Sort By :
This was delicious! I used Italian seasoned bread crumbs & served it with garlic & olive oil cous cous & sauteed zucchini & squash.
This dish is easy and delicious. I like spicy so I added chili pepper powder to the recipe.
My bread crumbs didn't get as brown as the picture. Next time I will spritz with Olive Oil and hopefully then it will get browner.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >