- Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 55-65
- minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cover loosely with foil during the last 15 minutes if top browns too
- In a small saucepan, bring cream and butter to a boil. Add chocolate
- and remove from the heat (do not stir). Let stand for 5 minutes;
- whisk until smooth. Serve with warm bread pudding. Yield: 12
- servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 495 calories, 29 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.