Bread Machine Wheat Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Bread Machine Wheat Bread(22)
Sort By :
Easy, quick and good!
Great recipe - easy and tasty! I made it into 12 dinner rolls and baked at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes. It turned out beautifully. Definitely will make it again.
Sorry I accidentally misspelled some words. I just read the previous review...mine also fell...not sure what I did wrong...that's obviously why it's not big enough. (:
This is a great recipe however I either did something wrong which is very possible...or I need to fibd out how to make a larger loaf. I'm pretty sure if I double the recipe it would be too big but it's not he 2 lb loaf I wanted. Still tastes amazing. Thank yoy for sharing!!
This is the first recipe that I have tried that I liked. It is moist, and it is not overly crumby. Only issue I am having is that it is slightly falling in the middle