Bread Machine Roll Mix Recipe
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Beaten egg white and sesame seeds, optional
- Combine the first four ingredients. Store in a resealable plastic bag. Yield: 1 batch (3-1/3 cups total).
- To prepare rolls: Place water in bread machine pan. Add roll mix. Top with butter and yeast. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Divide into 12 portions; shape each into a ball. Place on lightly greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour. If desired, brush tops with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Bread Machine Roll Mix(5)
Sort By :
This recipe is very easy and versatile. We have used it for dinner rolls and hamburger buns and it's great!
Made these today and they were wonderful. Plan on making a few bags of the mix up. The machine really does all the work. Nothing like fresh warm rolls right out of the oven!
GREAT RECIPE. I CAN NOW MAKE HOMEMADE ROLLS!!!! THEY WERE DELICIOUS!
This recipe is the one I've used the most from ALL the magazines I've gotten from Rieman. I make up 8-10 mixes and store them in re-cycled instant iced tea jars on the shelf. I can have it mixing in my bread machine in less than 5 minutes!! All my family LOVES fresh warm rolls!