Bread Machine Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check the dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices (about 1-1/2 pounds).
1 slice: 108 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Bread Machine Garlic Bread
"This recipe came with my new machine. I would add more garlic. Great bread!"