Bread Machine Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons Red Star® Platinum Superior Baking Yeast™
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check the dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices (about 1-1/2 pounds).
One slice (prepared with margarine) equals 108 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.