Bread Bowl Seafood Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 round loaf (1 pound) sourdough bread
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard until smooth. Stir in the shrimp, crab, 1/3 cup Monterey Jack cheese and onions.
- Cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottom, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Cube removed bread; set aside.
- Spoon seafood mixture into bread shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Wrap tightly in heavy-duty foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Unwrap; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Serve with vegetables and reserved bread cubes. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bread Bowl Seafood Dip(1)
Sort By :
Everyone loves this dip and it is fantastic for holidays. I use freshly cooked shrimp and add a good amount of Old Bay seasoning. Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >