Bread Bowl Appetizer Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups sour cream
- 1-3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound deli pastrami, finely chopped
- 1/4 pound deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1/4 pound deli ham, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 unsliced round bread (1 pound)
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve dip, cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread. Carefully hollow out bottom of loaf, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. (Save top and removed bread for another use.) Fill shell with dip. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 6 cups dip.
Reviews for Bread Bowl Appetizer(4)
Sort By :
You can use the bread left over to put the dip on. Tear into pieces.
Made this recipe and love it!!! Did use turkey in place of corned beef and it was delicious!! Would use less celery seed aas per personal preference but otherwise it is a definite keeper!!!!!!
I made this for a Christmas party and it was a huge success. I will certainly make this again.
I substituted Turkey for the corned beef and served it in a bread shaped snowman. It was a huge hit at my family's New Years Day gathering.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >