- Punch the dough down; divide into 16 pieces. To shape birds, roll
- each piece into a 10-in. rope; tie into a knot. Cut one end a few
- times with a scissors to form tail feathers. Tuck in the other end
- of the nose to form beak. Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover
- and let rise until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Combine
- honey butter ingredients; brush over the hot rolls. Return to the
- oven for 3 minutes. With a toothpick, make small holes for the beak
- and eyes. Insert a slivered almond for the beak and currants for
- eyes. Serve with remaining honey butter if desired. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 173 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.