I usually make these around Christmastime, but also take them to special events at our church. I love that they only take four ingredients. How easy. —Phyl Broich-Wessling, Garner, Iowa
Featured In: 20 Barks & Brittles for Extra-Happy Holidays
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped Brazil nuts, toasted
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in Brazil nuts and coconut.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Brazil Nut & Coconut Bark in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews for Brazil Nut & Coconut Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review