Brazil Nut & Coconut Bark Recipe
I usually make these around Christmastime, but also take them to special events at our church. I love that they only take four ingredients. How easy. —Phyl Broich-Wessling, Garner, IA
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped Brazil nuts, toasted
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in Brazil nuts and coconut.
- 2. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
1 ounce: 174 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Brazil Nut & Coconut Bark
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC