Brazil Nut & Coconut Bark Recipe
I usually make these around Christmastime, but also take them to special events at our church. I love that they only take four ingredients. How easy. —Phyl Broich-Wessling, Garner, IA
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. + chilling YIELD:40 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped Brazil nuts, toasted
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in Brazil nuts and coconut.
- 2. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
1 ounce equals 174 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC