Bravo Broccoli Recipe
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over broccoli and gently toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 78 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 0 fat.
Reviews for Bravo Broccoli
"Very tasty and easy to adapt to my own taste."
"Something new for my Broccoli! Everyone loved it, even the toddler!"
"I made this a month ago rand spent the last half hour searching for it because,, even though I couldn't remember the name of the recipe, I knew I would know it when I saw it. And I did!!!!! ??Long story short, I signed up for a membership just so I would never ever lose this delicious a$$ recipe again. Can I get a Yummmmmmmmmmm?"
"Good, Good, Good!"
"Thumbs up from the hubby. It's a keeper."
"Very good. Next time I will try substituting lemon juice for the vinegar, since my husband seems to like it on his broccoli."
"SO easy! I only had cider vinegar and it worked just fine!!! YUM! Even the kids liked it!"
"This is a hit! Easy, tasty, something different. When I make this we fight over the last few florets!"
"Very good. Nice to have something a little different. I thought it had too much vinegar, but that was just my taste. Will make it again!"
"I knew this was a recipe to remember when my 16 year old son who hates broccoli agreed it tasted good!"
"The recipe is a welcomed change on the traditional broccoli dish. Very easy and quick to make!"
"I enjoyed this broccoli dish. I loved the rice vinegar. I would definitely made it again."
"Nice change of pace. The kids even liked it."
"This is my husband's favorite way to eat broccoli. It has a wonderful, tangy flavor and uses ingredients I have on hand. I keep making it again and again!"
"It was simple but very flavorful and easy to prepare. It's also nice that all the ingredients are usually things you already have in your pantry and spice rack."