- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over broccoli and gently toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bravo Broccoli
Sort By :
Very tasty and easy to adapt to my own taste.
Something new for my Broccoli! Everyone loved it, even the toddler!
I made this a month ago rand spent the last half hour searching for it because,, even though I couldn't remember the name of the recipe, I knew I would know it when I saw it. And I did!!!!! ??Long story short, I signed up for a membership just so I would never ever lose this delicious a$$ recipe again. Can I get a Yummmmmmmmmmm?
Good, Good, Good!
Thumbs up from the hubby. It's a keeper.