Here’s a fast, delicious way to dress up crisp-tender broccoli from our Test Kitchen! Just toss with a simple sweet-sour mixture that gets a slight kick from crushed red pepper flakes.
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over broccoli and gently toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bravo Broccoli in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p59
Reviews for Bravo Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review