Bravo Broccoli Recipe
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over broccoli and gently toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bravo Broccoli(9)
Sort By :
SO easy! I only had cider vinegar and it worked just fine!!! YUM! Even the kids liked it!
This is a hit! Easy, tasty, something different. When I make this we fight over the last few florets!
Very good. Nice to have something a little different. I thought it had too much vinegar, but that was just my taste. Will make it again!
I knew this was a recipe to remember when my 16 year old son who hates broccoli agreed it tasted good!
The recipe is a welcomed change on the traditional broccoli dish. Very easy and quick to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >