Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) braunschweiger sausage
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Raw vegetables for dipping
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 79 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip
"Really good, tastes great with veges as well as chips"