I like to serve this spread around the holidays. But my family likes it so much that they often request it year-round.
- 1 package (8 ounces) braunschweiger sausage
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Raw vegetables for dipping
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip in Country Pork 1996, p9
Reviews for Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2009
"Really good, tastes great with veges as well as chips"