I like to serve this spread around the holidays. But my family likes it so much that they often request it year-round.
- 1 package (8 ounces) braunschweiger sausage
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Raw vegetables for dipping
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip in Country Pork 1996, p9
Reviews for Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2009
"Really good, tastes great with veges as well as chips"