Braunschweiger Spread Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) liver sausage
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Cover with the wrap and chill. Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 138 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Braunschweiger Spread
"I make this every year and it's very popular. I serve with garlic chips. I also cover it in 1-1/4c. chopped pitachio's, makes the dip very pretty."