Braunschweiger Spread Recipe
This spread is so creamy and delicious it's satisfying even to those who think they don't like liver sausage.—Gayle Lewis, Yucaipa, California
- 1 tube (8 ounces) liver sausage
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Cover with the wrap and chill. Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 138 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC