- 1 tube (8 ounces) liver sausage
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Cover with the wrap and chill. Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Braunschweiger Spread in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p14
Reviews for Braunschweiger Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2010
"I make this every year and it's very popular. I serve with garlic chips. I also cover it in 1-1/4c. chopped pitachio's, makes the dip very pretty."