- 1 tube (8 ounces) liver sausage
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Cover with the wrap and chill. Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Braunschweiger Spread in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p14
Reviews for Braunschweiger Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2010
I make this every year and it's very popular. I serve with garlic chips. I also cover it in 1-1/4c. chopped pitachio's, makes the dip very pretty.