Bratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 brat buns, split
- 1. Combine mustard and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Grill bratwurst and corn, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and corn is tender, turning frequently and basting with mustard mixture.
- 2. Cut corn from cobs. In a small bowl, combine the corn, peppers, green onion and remaining vinaigrette. Serve brats in buns with corn relish. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 572 calories, 32 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,536 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Bratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish
"This was pretty good, nothing too spectacular, but it is an easy way to add fun to brats."