Bratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish
Sweet corn stars in this amazing relish. It kicks basic brats and hot dogs up a notch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 uncooked Johnsonville® Original Bratwurst
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 brat buns
- Combine mustard and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Grill bratwurst and
- corn, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is
- no longer pink and corn is tender, turning frequently and basting
- with mustard mixture.
- Cut corn from cobs. In a small bowl, combine the corn, peppers, green
- onion and remaining vinaigrette. Serve brats in buns with corn
- relish. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 572 calories, 32 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,536 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.