Sweet corn stars in this amazing relish. It kicks basic brats and hot dogs up a notch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 brat buns, split
- Combine mustard and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Grill bratwurst and corn, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and corn is tender, turning frequently and basting with mustard mixture.
- Cut corn from cobs. In a small bowl, combine the corn, peppers, green onion and remaining vinaigrette. Serve brats in buns with corn relish. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p14
Reviews for Bratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2011
"This was pretty good, nothing too spectacular, but it is an easy way to add fun to brats."