- Stir in the sugar, mustard, 1-1/2 teaspoons parsley, 1-1/2 teaspoons
- chives, vinegar, salt and pepper into pan juices; heat through.
- Whisk a small amount of hot liquid into egg yolks; return all to the
- pan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in sausage and
- potatoes; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and chives.
- Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 527 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now