- 4 uncooked bratwurst links, casings removed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bratwurst and green pepper over medium heat 4-6 minutes or just until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into large crumbles.
- Stir in potatoes, corn, red pepper and salt; spread evenly onto bottom of skillet. Cook 10 minutes without stirring. Turn mixture over; cook 7-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bratwurst Hash
Sort By :
"A great quick and easy dish! Everyone loved it."
"We loved this. I did use Italian sausage in place of bratwurst. I made this when we had company over and everyone loved it!"
"This recipe is awesome! My husband and daughter went back for seconds, and told me next time to double the recipe. Will def be making this again!"
"This is a tasty, easy dish that works well for breakfast or dinner. You can use brats, Jimmy Dean turkey sausage or any other kind of sausage. It's a keeper."
"Family loved it, easy to make and quick."