- 4 uncooked Johnsonville® Original Bratwurst
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large skillet, cook bratwurst over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160° drain. Remove from pan; cut meat in half and slice into 1/4-in. pieces. Return to pan; stir in the potatoes, corn and green pepper. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the red peppers, 1/2 cup cheese and seasoned salt; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bratwurst Hash(6)
Sort By :
This was a hit with the hubby. I did not use refrigerated diced potatoes, I diced up red potatoes and fried them first with a chopped onion. The roasted red pepper gave this dish a great flavor. Easy to make.
Another great way to use bratwurst.
This was very easy, and good. Not super though. I served it with Ketchup and hot sauce, and that kicked it up a bit. Needed a little more flavor. I also was out of roasted red peppers, so I used fresh red bell peppers instead. May make something similiar again, but probably not this exact recipe.
This one is a deeper and you can make it your own by adding different spices and ingredients.
I used fresh corn (I was a little afraid to use frozen...too soggy). I made no other modifications. The dish turned out great. It made great lunch leftovers too.
great taste and easy to make!! My family loved it!!