This slush with a hint of citrus keeps you cool on hot summer days. Even if you're no a tea lover, you'll likely find the mix of flavors pleasing.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
21 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 4 individual green or black tea bags
- 9 cups water, divided
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- EACH SERVING:
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange or lemon slice
- Place tea bags in a small bowl. Bring 2 cups water to a boil; pour
- over tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Transfer tea to a large pitcher; stir in the brandy, lemonade
- concentrate, juice concentrate and remaining water. Pour into a
- 4-qt. freezer container. Freeze overnight or until set.
- For each serving, scoop 3/4 cup slush into a rocks glass. Pour
- lemon-lime soda into the glass; garnish as desired. Yield: 21
- servings (about 4 quarts slush mix).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 129 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.