- Remove turkey to a serving platter; keep warm. Pour pan juices into a
- small saucepan; skim fat and discard bay leaves. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until mixture is
- reduced to 1-3/4 cups.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining flour and water until smooth. Stir
- into saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove skin and bones from turkey; cut turkey into
- slices. Serve gravy with turkey.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked turkey with 1/4 cup gravy equals 255 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 629 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now