- boil. Place rosemary, oregano and bay leaf on a double thickness of
- cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string
- to form a bag. Add to Dutch oven.
- Cover and bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender. Remove ribs
- and keep warm. Discard herb bag. Skim fat from pan juices; thicken
- if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 pound with about 3/4 cup pan juices and vegetables equals 274 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 429 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.