48 ServingsPrep: 50 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) pot sticker or gyoza wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a food processor, combine the uncooked chicken, mushrooms, onion,
- hoisin sauce, mustard and chili sauce; cover and process until
- Place 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture in the center of each wrapper.
- (Until ready to use, keep wrappers covered with a damp towel to
- prevent them from drying out.) Moisten edges with egg. Bring
- opposite sides together to form a semicircle; pinch to seal.
- Place potstickers in a single layer on a large greased steamer basket
- rack; place in a Dutch oven over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil;