- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into thirds. Shape each into an 18-in. rope. Place ropes on a
- greased baking sheet and braid; pinch ends to seal and tuck under.
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour. Uncover; brush top with beaten egg. Sprinkle
- with additional cheese. Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 151 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.