There's bow tie pasta. Then there's Your Bowtie Pasta. Make it your own with the great taste of Johnsonville Italian Sausage! —Brought to you by The Kitchen at Johnsonville® Sausage.
- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Fresh Mild Sausage Links
- 1 package (16 ounces) bowtie pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium onion, cut in thin wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, cook sausage links according to package directions; drain and cut into In a large skillet, cook sausage links according to package directions; drain and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Set aside. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. In the same skillet, heat oil and saute zucchini, tomatoes, onion and garlic until tender. Add sausage, stir until heated through. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Season to taste and serve. Yield: 5 servings
Originally published as Bowtie Pasta in Johnsonville® Sausage 2017
Reviews for Bowtie Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review