- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 8 ounces turkey Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup 4% cottage cheese, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Drain the noodles.
- Spread 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Layer with half of the noodles, a third of the remaining sauce and half of the cottage cheese, sausage and grated Parmesan. Top with spinach
- Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan. Cover and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Bow Tie Turkey Bake
Sort By :
Where is the turkey?