"I served this satisfying pasta salad to a group of hospital volunteers who were quick with compliments. It’s brimming with shrimp and imitation crab and accented with dill," shares Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- 3 pounds uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the crab, shrimp, celery, onions and green pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt, dill and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 32 (1-cup) servings.
Originally published as Bow Tie Seafood Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p39
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bow Tie Seafood Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review