- 3 pounds uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the crab, shrimp, celery, onions and green pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt, dill and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 32 (1-cup) servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bow Tie Seafood Salad
Sort By :
"I have been making this for several years .Everyone loves it!!!!!"
"Love this. Make it all the time for pot lucks. For just family I halve the recipe."
"I have made this many times and everyone raves about it...after the first time though, I substituted macaroni for the bow tie, as the bow tie pasta breaks apart. Great for a crowd...I absolutely love it!!!"
"I also halved the pasta but added olives. Was really good. It was a huge hit with the family."
"We like a lot of 'stuff' in the pasta. So for a prep for 6 I used a full recipe for all the ingredients plus I added yellow pepper that I had on hand and I halved the pasta. Nice, light result. I used low fat mayo and would use less pickle relish next time. It came across a little strong."