Bow Tie Seafood Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the crab, shrimp, celery, onions and green pepper.
- 2. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt, dill and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 32 (1-cup) servings.
1 cup (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 217 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 686 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Bow Tie Seafood Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.