Bow Tie Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 4-2/3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup cubed reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in oil until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm. Add broth, peas, carrots, cream cheese and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain pasta. Add pasta, chicken and salt to vegetable mixture; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bow Tie Lemon Chicken
Sort By :
This recipe is a family favorite!! And best of all quick and easy to prepare for those busy week nights.
Very good change-up for chicken. I omit the peas, and add a bit more lemon juice and lemon pepper.
All of a sudden one of my favorites!! We really liked this recipe. We had enough for 2 nights! Great recipe!
Capers would be good added to this