Bow Tie Ham Bake
“This recipe comes from our family cookbook that's filled with recipes from generations of women. We love casseroles-just pop one in the oven to warm your home and fill your stomach!” Suzette Jury - Keene, California
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli
- during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, in a large bowl,
- combine the ham, Alfredo sauce, cheese and mushrooms. Drain pasta
- mixture; add to ham mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Cover and
- freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining
- casserole at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before heating. Cover and microwave
- on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 384 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,178 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.