“This recipe comes from our family cookbook that's filled with recipes from generations of women. We love casseroles-just pop one in the oven to warm your home and fill your stomach!” Suzette Jury - Keene, California
- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, Alfredo sauce, cheese and mushrooms. Drain pasta mixture; add to ham mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before heating. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Originally published as Bow Tie Ham Bake in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p20
Reviews for Bow Tie Ham Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review