- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, Alfredo sauce, cheese and mushrooms. Drain pasta mixture; add to ham mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before heating. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Reviews for Bow Tie Ham Bake
"Used a 15oz jar of Alfredo Sauce and fresh sliced mushrooms. Family favorite!"
"Making **again** tonight. Using Colby Jack cheese instead of swiss. YUM-YUM!"
"This message is for **JanetPlanet**. Hoping you are/were able to access this recipe. Sincerely, Kathy"
"Even though have commented before, plan on this for supper tonite. Adding fresh sliced mshrooms along with sliced black olives, 1 jar 16 ounce Alfredo Sauce, chunked up swiss cheese. Giving rate of *5* with my personal changes. Thank you for sharing original recipe! K."
"You bet I'd make it again...and again! Didn't have swiss cheese in ~ used cheddar, and small amount of mozzarella. Nop broccoli either ~~ replaced with peas. Overall wonderful dish."
"This was so easy! Mine was a little too salty, but that might be because I used a different kind of sauce. My store didn't have the refrigerated alfredo, so I used 2 jars from the shelf."
"it was better as a leftover-next time I'll make it-bake it & leave for the next day."
"I made this recipe and added garlic. It was a nice surprise that I could freeze half of the recipe. Also agree that it could use more sauce than what is called for. Pretty tasty...especially re-heated:)"
"I would use more than 20 0z. of alfredo sauce and add garlic."