Bow Tie Ham Bake Recipe
- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, Alfredo sauce, cheese and mushrooms. Drain pasta mixture; add to ham mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before heating. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Reviews for Bow Tie Ham Bake(11)
Sort By :
Used a 15oz jar of Alfredo Sauce and fresh sliced mushrooms. Family favorite!
Making **again** tonight. Using Colby Jack cheese instead of swiss. YUM-YUM!
This message is for **JanetPlanet**. Hoping you are/were able to access this recipe. Sincerely, Kathy
Even though have commented before, plan on this for supper tonite. Adding fresh sliced mshrooms along with sliced black olives, 1 jar 16 ounce Alfredo Sauce, chunked up swiss cheese. Giving rate of *5* with my personal changes. Thank you for sharing original recipe! K.
Making this for our Thanksgiving Dinner, since our family c elebration last weekend. Will make with swiss cheese (as recipe states). In place of refrigerated alfredo sauce, I use jarred.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >