- a wire rack.
- Cut cake into six rows, with seven 3-1/4-in. x 1-3/4-in. diamonds in
- each row (two rows are shown in diagram below). Place diamonds on a
- rack with a piece of waxed paper beneath.
- For glaze, melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan or microwave.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and water. Stir in additional
- water if needed to achieve a drizzling consistency. Spoon glaze
- evenly over top and sides of diamonds, letting excess drip off.
- Allow glaze to dry; repeat with a second coat. (Glaze may need to be
- warmed periodically to keep the proper consistency). When glaze is
- dry, place two diamonds tip to tip on dessert plates.
- Using decorator's tip, make the knot in the center of the bow tie.
- Garnish plates with fruit if desired. Yield: 21 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 281 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.